Get the Most from Service World Expo 2022
- Exhibitor badges include access to breakfast and lunch, evening events, (non-competitive) breakouts, and keynotes. We strongly encourage you to take full advantage to maximize social interactions with attendees.
- We do not supply tables, chairs and carpet. You can bring your own, or you can order these, along with electrical and WiFi needs from our decorator (The Expo Group), inside the Exhibitor Manual when it goes live.
More Helpful Hints
- Other than island booths, all booths have a max backwall height of 8’ and the sides are 3’ high. Please do not block the view of exhibitors located near to you.
- We will follow any dictates by the Tampa Convention Center, the City of Tampa, FL., and the State of Florida regarding COVID requirements. Please check their websites for the most up-to-date information.
- We do not share our attendee list, out of privacy. Badge scanning options will be available to order in the Exhibitor Manual.
- All exhibitors are encouraged to apply for speaking slots.
- Schedule Overview.
Preliminary information on set-up, display hour, and takedown