Michelle will cover the pros and cons of what has happened in the IAQ market since the start of the pandemic.
• Has it changed how we work IAQ into our service and maintenance calls?
• What can you say and what you should avoid
• New product claims vs. reality
• Using science and logic to realistically navigate
• Increased consumer awareness vs. confusion
• The ethical proactive approach
• New emerging light commercial markets
Michelle Hogan (23 years) is Director of Business Development for Dynamic Air Quality Solutions. Michelle has been in the trades for 22 years. She has owned a construction company, 2 restaurants, a hotel, a night club and an event center.
Michelle Hogan: Prior to Dynamic, she worked for One Biotechnology for 3 years, and at Clockwork Home Services (Now Direct Energy) for 7 years selling franchises and training on many different topics helping contractors grow their businesses. Michelle brings her years of contracting experience, extensive product knowledge, and her unique ability to help clients increase their average ticket, build technician confidence, and provide excellent customer service across North America.
Michelle holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from the University of Illinois and an MBA degree from George Herbert Walker School of Business and Technology from Webster University. Michelle and the entire Dynamic team enjoy training today so that you can be your best self tomorrow. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!