How to get them, keep them and make them better…
Chris Hunter is a Business Coach, Founder of Hunter Super Techs, and the Go Time Success Group. When he’s not leading workshops and seminars or giving keynote speeches at conferences around the nation, he’s spending time with his family and attending church. Chris is a devoted husband, father, and grandpa, and incorporates his family values and love of Christ into his business practices.
Chris’s ability to effectively run his business comes from his humble origins as a small business owner. He has seen firsthand the importance of investing in personal growth, in the growth of your team, and watching these seeds grow into healthy relationships with customers.
Chris has based his personal/business philosophy on the teachings of the most important book in history, the Bible. In one of his favorite verses, Colossians 3:23, it says, “…whatever you do, work at it with all your heart as to The Lord and not to men.”
This type of mentality is what ultimately led to Chris seeking out the best teachers to learn from, finding the most willing students to form into his teams, as well as always finding new and innovative means to better serve his customers.
Chris Hunter’s Awards/Accolades Include:
- Tom McCart Consultant of the Year Award Winner
- Nationally Recognized Contractor of the Year
- 2016 ACHR the NEWS, Best Contractor to Work For
- Top 40 under 40 in the HVAC industry
- Inc 5000 fastest-growing private companies
- PHC magazine Top 20 Contractors
- Ron Smith Industry Trailblazer Award Winner
- Over 3500+ Positive Online Reviews