Friday, October 12th, 11:oo AM – 12:oo PM
Top Secret Ideas to Crush Your Competition
Susan Frew will show you how to “Rockstar” your “Service Business” by using “out of the box” and even some “off the field” ideas for making your business stand out from the pack. Susan will provide you with practical, do it now ideas to grow and market your company. You will also learn how to create a one-of-a-kind client experience to build your base and referrals, segment your based marketing, engage millennial workers, and many other dynamic ideas. You are sure to leave energized with a plan IN HAND to ROCKSTAR your business!
About Susan Frew
Using her Business Coaching experience having coached 17 different trades to success Susan Frew now uses her experience to propel their family plumbing business. They grew Sunshine Plumbing Heating Air from 177K,000 in 2012 to projected 3M in 2018.
Their secret to success is providing outstanding customer service and marketing solely on their reputation for excellence. They use a “12 points of LOVE philosophy” in serving their customers. When Susan Roberts Frew met and married William Frew in 2012, he was a one man Plumbing-Heating and Solar Thermal Expert. With a zero client base in Denver and a very limited budget, they were able to achieve $575K in revenue in one year with a $550 per month advertising budget.
The Frews’ were able to create their Unique Selling Proposition by delivering OUSTANDING customer service, great follow up, on time, on budget projects using the 12 points of LOVE philosophy.
Susan Roberts Frew is a former International VP with AT&T Wireless, Business Coach with ActionCOACH business Coaching, Instructor for the SBA’s national Emerging Leaders program, radio host of “Coaching Not Just for Sports” on ESPN radio in Denver.
Currently, she is the President of Sunshine Plumbing Heating Air in Denver Colorado, President of PHCC Colorado, Zone 4 Director National PHCC, Board Member Metro North Chamber of Commerce, Board Member Adams County Workforce, Quality Service Contractors Trustee and Advisory Board Member Emily Griffith Vocational School.
After a break to focus on Sunshine’s growth, Susan is a Professional Speaker and Emcee and travels around the US delivering keynotes and training to trades conventions helping members to “Rockstar their Business”! Some of Sunshine’s awards include:
- 5-year Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- Denver Business Journal #1 Fastest Growing Company 2015, 2016. 2017
- Named Denver Business Journal Small Business of the Year 2016, 2017
- Service Titan “Titan of the Month” for outstanding growth
- Colorado Companies to Watch Winner 2016
- Denver Business Journal Fastest Growing Companies 2016, 2017
- Top 100 Women-Owned Companies 2016, 2017
- Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work 2017
- Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Business Ethics 2017
- PHC News Contractor of the Year 2017
- North Metro Chamber “Small Business Person of the Year” 2018
- Camp Experience Network “Women Who Rock” 2017