Thursday, October 11th, 2:00 PM – 2:45 PM
Connect or Die
Why would an HVAC or plumbing company care about Connected Home products like voice-controlled lights, wifi-enabled cameras, or video doorbells and automated locks? One reason is, those products represent the most exciting growth opportunity there’s ever been for companies like yours. Another reason is, if you don’t become a Connected Home expert, you’re likely to fall victim to the companies that do. Your customer’s loyalty goes out the window when someone else controls the Connected Home—don’t sit back and wait for that to happen. Carol Longacre of Service Nation Alliance will explain the threat, the opportunity, and everything you need to know to get started in this lucrative field.
About Carol Longacre, GM, CAPS, GMB
Carol Longacre has dedicated nearly 25 years of her life to being a natural leader for the communities she tirelessly serves and the professional organizations she has helped to grow. A longtime construction mogul, Carol has a unique background that includes business development, strategic planning, relationship building, consultative selling, networking, marketing strategies, and contract negotiation – most of which she accomplished while accelerating the growth of her family-owned business, Longacre Construction. She currently serves as the Connected Home Program Manager for Service Nation Alliance.
A short list of Carol’s accomplishments include:
- Lewisville Area Chamber of Commerce (LACC) Rookie of the Year in 1999, Leadership Lewisville Graduate in 2000, and 2016 Chairman; voted Citizen of the Year by LACC in 2016.
- President of Dallas Builders Association in 2011 and member since 2006; served on Executive Committee for five years before filling Chairman position in 2011.
- Texas Association of Home Builders board member since 2005; 2016 HOMEPAC Chair and Chair of 2014 Sunbelt Show.
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) active board and committee member since 2007; awarded Bryan Patchen Scholarship in 2007.
- Committee member Vision 2025 Plan passed in 2014 setting a clear shared vision for the kind of community Lewisville wants to be when it turns 100 years old.
Consistently recognized for her vision, energy, and drive in every position and organization, Carol’s ability to epitomize what it means to have a genuine All-American, entrepreneurial spirit makes her a must-see speaker in today’s ever-evolving environment. Be sure to catch Carol sharing her expertise at several upcoming speaking engagements with Service Nation Alliance.